DOWNLOAD pass”123″Microsoft has released cumulative update KB4524148 (OS Build 17763.775) for the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) and Windows Server 2019 (1809). How to download and install a new assembly
The cumulative update package KB4524148 is for Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update) based on x86, x64 (amd64), ARM64, and Windows Server 2019 (1809) processors for x64-based systems.
Note. Security installation KB4512577 is also available for installation – service stack update (What is the “Servicing stack update”?), Which must be installed before receiving KB4524148
Installation through Windows Update
Cumulative update 4524148 is installed automatically through Windows Update. To check, go to the menu Options > Update and Security and press Check for Updates.
To complete the installation, you will need to restart your computer. After the upgrade, the build number of Windows 10 will change to 17763.775.
Install and configure Windows 10 updates
You can also download KB4524148 (Build 17763.775) and KB4512577 from the Microsoft Update Catalog and install them manually at the link below:
To install the MSU file, just double-click on the file. You can apply additional parameters (for example, /silent for a background installation) – installing the MSU service pack.
Improvements and fixes KB4524148 (17763.775)
This is a required security update that complements the extraordinary update KB4522015 of September 23, 2019. The security update includes the Internet Explorer Vulnerability Fix (CVE-2019-1367) and fixes a printing problem that some users have encountered. Users of Windows Update and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) will be offered updates automatically. It is highly recommended that you install this update as soon as possible and restart the computer to apply risk reduction measures.
This update includes quality updates. New system features are not presented. List key changes:
- Fixed a problem with the Print Spooler service that caused a print failure on the printer. Some printing applications might shut down unexpectedly or generate various errors, such as a remote procedure call error (RPC error).
- The cause of the error that occurred when installing additional Windows components (functions on demand), for example, NET Framework 3.5, has been fixed. Error wording: “Failed to apply changes. Please restart your computer and try again. Error code: 0x800f0950 “.
If you installed previous updates, this time only new changes in the composition of the rollup package will be applied.
- Some operations, such as rename, may not work for Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) and cause an error. «STATUS_BAD_IMPERSONATION_LEVEL (0xC00000A5)».
- After installing update KB4493509, devices on which some Asian language packs are installed may receive an error message «0x800f0982 – PSFX_E_MATCHING_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND».
- It is reported that a small number of devices may encounter a black screen when they first log in after installing the update. If you encounter this problem, click Ctrl+Alt+Delete, press the button Power in the lower right corner and select Reboot.
- After installing this update, users of the Mixed Reality Portal (Windows Mixed Reality) may periodically receive an error code of “15-5”. In some cases, the Mixed Reality Portal may indicate that the headset is in sleep mode, and pressing the “Wake up” button does not lead to any action. Microsoft, as a workaround, offers to close the Portal application, restart Windows Explorer through Task Manager, and start the application again.
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update
ARM64 download update
Windows Server 2019 download update