Microsoft released cumulative update KB4507453 (OS Build 18362.239) for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) and Windows Server (1903). How to download and install a new build
KB4507453 update package is designed for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) based on x86, x64 (amd64), ARM64 and Windows Server (1903) processors for x64-based systems. The update is available as part of the July Tuesday patches.
Note. The security update KB4509096 – service stack update (What is “Servicing stack update”?), Which must be installed before receiving KB4507453 is also available for installation.
Note. Microsoft also released KB4506991 – the cumulative update of the .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 (1903), Windows Server 2019 (1903).
Installing through Windows Update
Cumulative update 4507453 for PC is installed automatically through Windows Update. To check, go to the Options > Update and Security menu and click Check for updates.
A reboot is required to complete the installation. After the upgrade, the Windows 10 build number will change to 18362.239.
Installing and configuring Windows 10 updates
You can also download the KB4507453, KB4509096, and KB4506991 updates from the Microsoft Update Catalog and install them manually using the link below:
To install an MSU file, simply double-click on the file. You can apply additional parameters (for example, /silent for a background installation) — the installation of the MSU update package.
Improvements and fixes KB4507453 (Build 18362.239)
This update includes quality updates. New features of the system are not presented. List key changes:
- Fixed an issue that could have caused Bitlocker to go into recovery mode if the launch of BitLocker coincided with the installation of updates.
- Fixed a problem with tilted space in a mixed reality environment after connecting a headset.
- Fixed a problem with the quality of the visual space when using a mixed reality headset with Steam®VR content.
- Security updates for Windows wireless technologies, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Server, Windows storage and file systems, Windows cores, Microsoft HoloLens, Internet Explorer, Windows input systems, Windows virtualization systems, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics component , Microsoft Edge, and Windows Cryptographic Systems.
If you installed previous updates, this time only new changes will be applied to the cumulative package.
- Windows Sandbox may crash with the error “ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)” on systems where the language was changed during the installation of Windows 10, version 1903. Microsoft is working on a solution to the problem — a fix should appear in a future release.
- The Remote Access Connection Manager (RASMAN) service may stop working with the error “0xc0000005” on devices where the settings for the level of diagnostic data collection have been manually changed (a non-standard value of 0 is used). In the event log, an error is registered with ID 1000 in the “Application Logs” section with the sources svchost.exe_RasMan and rasman.dll. The problem occurs when an Always On VPN connection is configured with or without a tunnel. To work around this problem, change the value of the diagnostic data collection level to 1, 2, or 3 using group policies or the registry.
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update
ARM64 download update
Windows Server 2019 download update