Microsoft has released cumulative update KB4515384 (OS Build 18362.356) for the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) and Windows Server 2019 (1903). How to download and install a new assembly
Cumulative update package KB4515384 is for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) based on x86, x64 (amd64), ARM64, and Windows Server 2019 (1903) processors for x64-based systems. The update is available as part of Tuesday’s patch.
Note. Security installation KB4515383 – service stack update (What is the “Servicing stack update”?), KB4514359 – cumulative update of the .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8, KB4516115 Windows system security update for Adobe Flash Player are also available for installation.
Installation through Windows Update
Cumulative update 4515384 for PC is installed automatically through Windows Update. To check, go to the menu Options > Update and Security and press Check for Updates.
To complete the installation, you will need to restart your computer. After the update, the build number of Windows 10 will change to 18362.356.
Install and configure Windows 10 updates
You can also download KB4515384 and KB4515383 from the Microsoft Update Catalog and install them manually from the link below:
To install the MSU file, just double-click on the file. You can apply additional parameters (for example, /silent for a background installation) – installing the MSU service pack.
Improvements and fixes KB4515384 (Build 18362.356)
This update includes quality updates. New system features are not presented. List key changes:
Summary of Changes:
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, network technologies, and input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus.
- Updates to verify usernames and passwords.
- Updates for saving and managing files.
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Added risk mitigation measures against a new subclass of side channel speculative execution vulnerabilities known as Microarchitectural Data Sampling for 32-bit (x86) versions of Windows systems (CVE-2019-11091, CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, CVE-2018-12130). After the update, the registry settings described in separate articles for client versions Windows и Windows Server (These registry changes are automatically applied to client and server versions of Windows).
- Fixed high CPU utilization due to Search process (SearchUI.exe), which was observed in a small number of users who turned off Internet search in the Windows search system.
- Security updates for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication Systems, Windows Cryptographic Technologies, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows File Systems and Storage, Windows Wireless Networking, Microsoft JET Database Engine, Windows Kernels, Windows Virtualization Systems, and Windows Server.
If you installed previous updates, this time only new changes in the composition of the cumulative package will be applied.
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update
ARM64 download update
Windows Server 2019 download update