DOWNLOADНазва KB4505903 (Build 18362.267) and KB4508433 Update for Windows 10, Version 1903
Microsoft released the cumulative update KB4505903 (OS Build 18362.267) for the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) and Windows Server (1903). How to download and install a new assembly
Updated 26.07.2019. Update KB4505903 (Build 18362.267) is available to all users of Windows 10 May 2019 Update through Windows Update.
Updated 25.07.2019. Update KB4505903 (Build 18362.267) is available for download from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
Updated 24.07.2019. New Version Available KB4505903 (Build 18362.267).
Updated 23.07.2019. New Version Available KB4505903 (Build 18362.266).
Updated 19.07.2019. New Version Available KB4505903 (Build 18362.264).
The cumulative update package KB4505903 is for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) based on x86, x64 (amd64), ARM64, and Windows Server (1903) processors for x64-based systems.
Note. Security installation KB4508433 is also available for installation – service stack update (What is the “Servicing stack update”?), Which must be installed before receiving KB4505903.
Installation through Windows Update
Cumulative update 4505903 for the PC is manually installed through Windows Update. To check, go to the menu Options > Update and Security. In section Additional updates available click Download and Install Now.
To complete the installation, you will need to restart your computer. After the upgrade, the build number of Windows 10 will change to 18362.267.
You can download KB4505903 (Build 18362.267) and KB4508433 from the official Microsoft servers as MSU files and install them manually:
To install an MSU file, simply double-click on the file. You can apply additional parameters (for example, /silent for a background installation) — the installation of the MSU update package.
Improvements and fixes KB4505903 (Build 18362.267)
This update includes quality updates. New system features are not presented. List key changes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented Windows Hello from recognizing faces after restarting the device.
- The update allows Microsoft Edge to correctly print PDF documents that contain landscape and book pages.
- The update allows Microsoft Edge to correctly open PDF files that are configured to open correctly only once.
- Fixed a problem that could lead to incorrect display of colors when viewing images on monitors with a 10-bit panel.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent the display brightness from changing after the device was resumed in sleep mode or hibernation.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the device from entering sleep mode when some applications using Bluetooth are open.
- Bluetooth audio quality has been improved when using certain audio profiles for a long time.
- Improving Window-Eyes Screen Reader Compatibility
- The update ensures that the Start menu works correctly when new users log on to Windows.
- Refresh Windows Ink Workspace by simplifying menus and adding direct integration with Microsoft Whiteboard to enhance collaboration.
If you installed previous updates, this time only new changes in the composition of the cumulative package will be applied.
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update
ARM64 download update
Windows Server 2019 download update