On February 12, 2019, Microsoft released the cumulative update package KB4487026 for Windows 10 (version 1607), Windows 10 LTSB (1607) and Windows Server 2016. The version of the operating system will change to 14393.2791.
On the next Tuesday of patches, Microsoft released the cumulative update KB4487026 for Windows 10 systems of version 1607 based on x64 processors.
Installation via Windows Update
Cumulative update KB4487026 for PC is installed automatically through Windows Update. To check, go to Settings > Update and Security and click Check for Updates. To complete the installation, you will need to restart the computer. After updating the build number, Windows 10 will change to 14393.2791.
- Addresses an issue that causes Microsoft Outlook search to fail with an “Outlook cannot perform the search” error on Windows Server 2016 Terminal Servers. This issue occurs after installing KB4467684, released November 27th, 2018.
- Addresses an issue that causes some icons in the taskbar to appear incorrectly after changing file association defaults.
- Addresses an issue that fails to set the LmCompatibilityLevel value correctly. LmCompatibilityLevelspecifies the authentication mode and session security.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent applications that use a Microsoft Jet database with the Microsoft Access 97 file format from opening. This issue occurs if the database has column names greater than 32 characters. The database fails to open with the error, “Unrecognized Database Format”.
- Optimizes layout recalculation in Internet Explorer 11 for customer applications on server platforms.
- Adds top-level domain support to HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) Preload for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Microsoft Edge from connecting using an IP address.
- Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Input and Composition, Microsoft Edge, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Server, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update