- Addresses an issue that fails to set the LmCompatibilityLevel value correctly. LmCompatibilityLevelspecifies the authentication mode and session security.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent applications that use a Microsoft Jet database with the Microsoft Access 97 file format from opening. This issue occurs if the database has column names greater than 32 characters. The database fails to open with the error, “Unrecognized Database Format”.
- Adds top-level domain support to HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) Preload for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Microsoft Edge from connecting using an IP address.
- Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Windows Kernel, Windows Input and Composition, Microsoft Edge, Windows Wireless Networking, Internet Explorer, Windows Server, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
Installation via Windows Update
Cumulative update KB4487020 for PC is installed automatically through Windows Update. To check, go to Settings> Update and Security and click Check for Updates. To complete the installation, you will need to restart the computer.
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update