DOWNLOADOn February 12, 2019, Microsoft released KB4487018 for Windows 10 Creators Update based on x86 and x64 processors. The OS version will change to 10240.18132.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent some applications from displaying the Help (F1) window correctly.
- Addresses an issue that may cause third-party applications to have difficulty authenticating hotspots.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent applications that use a Microsoft Jet database with the Microsoft Access 97 file format from opening. This issue occurs if the database has column names greater than 32 characters. The database fails to open with the error, “Unrecognized Database Format”.
- Addresses an issue in which Windows 10 clients that authenticate to 802.1x WLAN access points fail to apply group policy permissions, run scripts, or retrieve roaming profiles at user logon. This occurs because Kerberos authentication fails for \\domain\sysvol, \\domain\netlogon, and other DFS paths.
- Optimizes layout recalculation in Internet Explorer 11 for customer applications on server platforms.
- Updates time zone information for Chile.
- Addresses an issue that causes the clock and the calendar flyout to ignore user settings for Japanese Era date and time formats. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Enables the 元年 character for the first year in the Japanese Era. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Addresses an issue that fails to display the correct Japanese Era name in Microsoft Office Visual Basic for Applications. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Addresses an issue that causes the abbreviated Japanese Era names to be incorrect. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Adds top-level domain support to HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) Preload for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
- Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Graphics, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Kernel, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Server, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
Installation via Windows Update
Cumulative update KB4487018 for PC is installed automatically through Windows Update. To check, go to Settings > Update and Security and click Check for Updates. To complete the installation, you will need to restart the computer.
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update