DOWNLOADOn January 22, Microsoft released cumulative update KB4481031 for Windows 10 (version 1809), Windows 10 LTSC 2019, and Windows Server 2019 (1809), which fixes errors in the .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2.
The cumulative .NET Framework update KB4481031 for Windows 10 version 1809 and Windows 10 LTSC 2019 is intended for x86, x64 (amd64) based processors, as well as Windows Server 2019 (1809) for x64 based systems.
Recall that with the release of Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809), updates to the .NET Framework are delivered in a cumulative update format similar to updates for Windows 10.
Installation via Windows Update
Cumulative update KB4481031 for PC is installed automatically through Windows Update. To check, go to Settings > Update and Security and click Check for Updates. To complete the installation will need to restart the computer.
Features and fixes KB4481031
- Addresses a garbage collection issue in JIT-compiled code.
- Addresses a race condition that affects IIS-hosted Net.tcp WCF services when the portsharing service is restarted, causing the service to become unavailable.
- Addresses issues related to:
- Special mode in which the logical call context is not serializable, causing SerializationException when secondary app domains call back to the default domain to collect evidence.
- Special mode in which the thread is running under an impersonated user token instead of the primary process token, causing COMException when evidence examination triggers urlmon initialization in the system, which in turn fails because it assumes a level of registry access that is not always present when impersonating
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update
Windows Server 2019 download update