November 27, Microsoft released the cumulative update package KB4467699 for Windows 10 (version 1703). After the upgrade, the Windows 10 build number changes to 15063.1478.
Microsoft has released cumulative update KB4467699 for Windows 10 version 1703 based on x86, x64 (amd64) processors.
Installation via Windows Update
Cumulative update KB4467699 for PC is installed automatically through Windows Update. To check, go to Options > Update and Security and click Check for Updates. To complete the installation, you will need to restart the computer. After the upgrade, the Windows 10 build number will change to 15063.1478.
Features of the KB4467699 update
- Addresses an issue that causes navigation across eras to stop working in the Japanese Calendar view.
- Addresses an issue related to the date format for the Japanese era calendar.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the deletion of word spellings from the Microsoft Office dictionary using settings.
- Addresses an issue that may cause excessive memory usage when using smart cards.
- Addresses an issue that causes the system to stop working with the error code, “0x120_fvevol!FveEowFinalSweepConvertSpecialRangesChunk”.
- Addresses an issue that blocks ActiveX controls in Internet Explorer on 64-bit systems. This occurs when using Windows Defender Application Control and creating a policy that allows all ActiveX controls to run in Internet Explorer.
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update