Microsoft has released cumulative update KB4467684 for Windows 10 version 1607 based on x86, x64 (amd64) processors.
Installation via Windows Update
Cumulative update KB4467684 for PC is installed automatically through Windows Update. To check, go to Options > Update and Security and click Check for Updates. To complete the installation, you will need to restart the computer. After the upgrade, the Windows 10 build number will change to 14393.2639.
Features of the KB4467682 update
- Addresses an issue that allows mouse movements promoted by touch to bypass low-level mouse hooks designed to block mouse input. As a result, unexpected WM_MOUSEMOVE messages appear.
- Addresses an issue that may automatically display the software keyboard when you tap on the non-editable area of a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application. This issue affects devices that have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update and have no physical keyboard.
- Addresses an issue in File Explorer that sometimes deletes the permissions of a shared parent folder when you delete the shared child folder.
- Addresses an issue that causes File Explorer to stop working during logoff.
- Addresses an issue that blocks ActiveX controls in Internet Explorer on 64-bit systems. This occurs when using Windows Defender Application Control and creating a policy that allows all ActiveX controls to run in Internet Explorer.
You can download the file below:x64 download update
x86 download update